JOB TITLE: Project Deployment Lead (9-12 months contractor)
JOB LOCATION: Bangkok, Thailand
ROLE TYPE: Temporary job (9-12 months contractor)
BACKGROUND AND PURPOSE OF ROLE:
The Data & Analytics (D&A) organization has tasked to deliver maximum value from data to drive business and organization performance which will transform the efficiency and effectiveness with which significant elements of its Customer Development, Supply Chain and Finance operations are delivered. The deployment team is responsible for driving successful landing and adoption of the tools and data lake in the markets, and this role is an exciting opportunity to be part of bringing the technology successfully to life in the markets.
With this role you will be owned the programme plans for respective area of the rollout, and land successful D&A tools in the markets.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Engage with stakeholders to understand the business needs & context.
- Liaise between product teams and local business teams to deliver tools which meet market requirements and action standards whilst adhering to agreed global templates.
- Work closely with the Enterprise data lake build team and regional Data SMEs to ensure they are delivering the right data feeds for each product.
- Drive the necessary changes in processes and structures to ensure the new tools work efficiently and effectively in the new environment.
- Ensure integration between other tools in the suite is designed and working effectively.
- Ensure project plans are complete, accurate & up to date.
- Manage testing requirements for UAT & Integration testing and monitor BAU for any issues and changes required.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Balanced profile of business knowledge/understanding and analytical savviness. Outstanding at relationship building with experience of partnering with business.
- Good understanding of CPG analytics (Demand forecasting, Promotions analytics, Demand-supply planning and Execution) in general
- Experience of driving/managing projects and working with multiple business teams and stakeholders
- Ability to hold stakeholders and business accountable for actions and deadlines
- Experience of working on large scale analytics products requiring multiple data sources.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Able to clearly articulate technical work to non-technical business owners
- Critical thinking & flexibility to effectively work around technical & business constraints
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Experience of working with Unilever in an Analytics or Supply Chain/Customer Development project a strong preference
- Strong in communication skills both English & Thai language
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us