This job is the supervisory roles for all activities in the Delivery and Collect Pillar.
- Ensure end to end delivery of last mile objective (On time delivery, reduce cost/service, etc.)
- Ensure end to end delivery of invoice to cash objectives (overall reduction of past due and DSO, and overall improvement regarding customer delinquency).
- Manage people (portfolio share, work allocation, attrition, leaves, etc.)
- Manage Unilever escalations and re-prioritizations.
- Assist team member with expectational situations or customer escalations.
- Report work to Unilever, as agreed (SLA, KPIs, trackers).
Bachelor in any relate filed.
Experiences & knowledge in supply chain, project management project delivery controller or relate fields.
Ability to lead team, cross functional.
Strong in analyst, attention to detail, time management person and customer focusing.
Knowledge in SAP, order management system (PEGA), OTM, etc. is a plus.
Excellent in English communication.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us