JOB TITLE: Global Health & Well Being Operations Lead - Thailand
FUNCTION: Global Health & Wellbeing
REPORTS TO: Head of Operations – Global Health & Wellbeing/Director of Global Health & Wellbeing (SEAA)
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
Unilever provides a Global Health & Wellbeing (GHW) service to its entire workforce with a strategic aim to add healthy years to the lives of our people, unlocking untapped human potential for our business and our world. The GHW function is crucial in ensuring the health and wellbeing protection and promotion of employees. Within Thailand, Unilever provides a model of health and wellbeing services, with front line care being delivered by a contracted Doctor and Unilever directly employed nurses. The role of the GHW Operations Lead is to ensure the best quality of service delivery aligned with Unilever standards and protocols, to act as a key resource between Unilever stakeholders and service providers, and to support the success of suppliers in meeting the country’s requirements in delivery of Health & Wellbeing as well as ensuring legal compliance.
- Primary contract management responsibility
- Point of escalation for third party and Unilever on contract issues, holding suppliers to account for service quality and driving continuous improvement.
- Preparation and attendance of regular service and contract review meetings.
- Support Unilever recruitment and procurement with any service requirements.
- Ensure collaboration between suppliers and Unilever.
- Ensure all services are delivered and aligned to Unilever standards and service level agreements.
- Audit and monitor service delivery and identified improvements, holding supplier to account for internal audits.
- Optimise overall supplier usage with goal to minimise supplier portfolio.
- Identify areas of synergy for region and global delivery.
- Accountable for local customization of global initiatives, spanning Occupational Health, Primary Care, and Wellbeing, aligning to Objectives and Key Results of Global Health strategy and framework.
- Monitor user satisfaction through supplier survey.
- Ensure all suppliers act as advocate for Unilever wider Health support.
- Support induction of all new service providers.
- Monitor and manage country Global Health & Wellbeing project and budget requirements.
- Participate as an active member of critical Unilever forums and meetings, such as Incident Management Teams, Health and Safety, HR strategy, and GHW meetings and take responsibility for identified actions and accountability for supplier implementation.
- Ensure effective communication links between Unilever, GHW and country.
- Monitor prevailing health and wellbeing risks and ensure appropriate actions are in place to support any reasonable remediation.
- Work with HR, site leads, internal GHW team and other parts of business to establish qualitative assessment of the service provision and initiate actions for continuous improvement, where appropriate.
- Implement specific proposals, balancing overall usage requirements with current and planned services, and prepare investment proposals to meet changes in demand.
- Negotiate with business, specialists, other staff and suppliers in respect of emergencies, escalation of issues and the introduction of major amendments to the provision of services.
- Actively pursue and test the assumptions underlying delivery benefits and highlight any changes, initiating communication between stakeholders, and acting as a primary point of contact for a defined group or groups.
- Ensure maintenance of own continuing professional development and revalidation where appropriate
- Take any appropriate action to maintain quality of health and wellbeing delivery within region.
- Ensuring standardisation of resources between countries or regions.
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
- Geography GHW Teams.
- Safety Team.
- Human Resources.
- All Third-party suppliers.
- GHW Leadership Team.
- Site Leads.
KEY SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Contract and project management skills are critical.
- Ability to work within the MS Office environment.
- English language speaker.
- Operations management experience preferably related to OH Service delivery.
- Minimum 5 years Project Management and service experience. (OH experience preferred)
- Displays good inter-personal skills at all levels of contact and in a wide variety of situations.
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level.
- Excellent understanding of service delivery and setting of service levels.
- Strong appreciation of business processes and challenges.
- Shows a good understanding of applicable project management and/or operational management standards and across all areas of Service delivery.
- Proven experience in managing OH service provision and suppliers in delivering OH projects and services.
- Knowledge of supplier management best practice.
- Ability to strategize, critically assess and project manage
- Business awareness, understanding the broader context in which GHW has an impact on employees and overall business performance
- Holding self & others to account
- Focus on OH and wellbeing delivery to meet requirements
- Strong Interpersonal skills and influencing ability; ability to impact and influence customer and stakeholders
- Analytical skills
- Flexibility to adjust to changing business requirements
- Experience of outsourcing.
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us