Net Revenue Management (NRM) in Channel & Category Development team has roles to play as below;
• Create category strategies and guidelines that optimize company revenue via brand price & pack architecture, managing portfolio and channel item mix, and refining promotion plan across channels/customers/regions.
• Analyze key business metrics (sales, share, volume, profit, etc.) to ensure category strategies and guidelines are delivering expected results. Adjust and refine plans as needed to maintain market performance.
• Participate as a member of the cross-functional category team, providing reports, analysis, insights, and recommendations on current and future business plans, to include new product launches.
• Assist in finding and developing channel/market opportunities, to include e-commerce, B2B sales, and upcountry markets.
• Partner with Category Development Managers to define current and future category growth drivers that will shape retailer and Unilever go-to-market strategies and plans.
• Bachelor or Master degree in job related field.
• At least 3 years of trade marketing, category/sales analyst, and/or FMCG environment experiences.
• Candidate from market research, business development also welcome to apply.
• Commercial judgment, Strong analytical skills, Drive & results oriented.
• Cross functional mindset with Communication & Influencing skills.
• Good in Excel/PowerPoint, Financial and Analytical environment, and Confident with Big data.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us