Data & Analytics Analyst – Elida Beauty
Work Location - London
Job Type- Full Time
Who we are … we are Elida Beauty
Elida Beauty is a very exciting new beauty business within Unilever. We are re-found iconic brands by remixing them for today’s generation, making them even bigger beauty hits than they were first time around.
Our remixes democratize beauty, because we want everyone on the ‘beauty dance floor’ with our top-quality products at a great value.
Driven by our colleague’s creativity, agility and close connection with consumers, customers and suppliers we are able to unleash the true potential of our loved brands with a fresh start. We ‘Re-Found’ them using a start-up mentality that always ‘finds a way’. Our ‘no silos’, one team approach drives both personal and business growth so that together we deliver outcomes that are music to the ears of consumers, customers, colleagues and the planet alike.
Your Role & Key Responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, the Master Data Analyst you will play a key role in building and maintaining the Financial information model of the business. Your role is a key role in enabling timely, accurate and relevant information across the business to bring insights and inform decisions enabling growth. You will bring a experience in systems and a high level of technical proficiency and attention to detail.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Finance Information Model: You will own the Financial information model for the business together with the governance and maintenance of Brand, Customer and P&L hierarchies including GL structures and cost reporting groups.
- Month End: As part of the month-end report process and working with IT will own the systems loads, reconciliations and sing-off to ahead of monthly reporting cycles
- Technology: Working with IT you will define the business requirements for Financial information and analytics. You will lead for the development of low cost, agile, digitally enabled tools to support
- Report Building: Working with business teams you will build Brings powerful analysis to issues and has a roving eye for detail and uses an intelligent mix of logic and intuition in decision making and judgement.
- Democratize Data: At Elida Beauty Finance teams will not be “data providers”, commercial teams will take full accountability for their P&L enabled through timely, accuracy and accessible data. You will be a key enabler for this and a leader for the commercial mindset required across the business
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA part/nearly or newly qualified
- Data Analytics skills beyond excel e.g. PowerBI & SQL report building
- Experience in Oracle EBS prefeered
- Experience in design and implementation of data analytics tools
To ensure that your personal creativity helps to unlock our potential, we will upskill and reskill you. We will develop leading-edge digital marketing skills and best-in-class teamworking capabilities.
Most importantly, we will give you the autonomy to use them like a ‘founder’. We will help you to think like a CEO so that we all focus on delivering our Purpose and so you drive growth as you develop. Imagine how good we will feel when we see that our creativity reignites growth in the business because consumers embrace our new ideas.
Better for our consumers, better for the world and better for each of us
The way we manufacture, package and distribute our products will be better for everyone and for the planet. We will bring a new meaning to diversity and inclusion by providing access to beauty products that suit every kind of skin and hair.
Excited about the Role?
Please apply online. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch to provide you with an update on the status of your application.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us