Group Financial Accountant Analyst– Elida Beauty
Work Location - London
Job Type- Full Time
Who we are … we are Elida Beauty
Elida Beauty is a very exciting new beauty business within Unilever. We are re-found iconic brands by remixing them for today’s generation, making them even bigger beauty hits than they were first time around.
Our remixes democratize beauty, because we want everyone on the ‘beauty dance floor’ with our top-quality products at a great value.
Driven by our colleague’s creativity, agility and close connection with consumers, customers and suppliers we are able to unleash the true potential of our loved brands with a fresh start. We ‘Re-Found’ them using a start-up mentality that always ‘finds a way’. Our ‘no silos’, one team approach drives both personal and business growth so that together we deliver outcomes that are music to the ears of consumers, customers, colleagues and the planet alike.
Your Role & Key Responsibilities
The Group Financial Accounting team are responsible for the design and implementation of the controls framework across the group together with external reporting for group entities and the consolidation of the group financial results.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Play active role in the implementation of new Oracle ERP, Financial consolidation tool and standard chart of accounts
- Lead month end close process with support including posting of journals, adjustments, accruals and provisions
- Monthly consolidation of Elida Beauty group financial accounts
- Operationalize and control inter-company transaction relating to the Tax and Transfer pricing models
- Preparation for annual statutory audit and prepare statutory accounts
- Work with tax consultants for inputs to tax computations
- Ongoing review of internal control framework
- Ownership of company standard chart of accounts
- Subject matter expert on IFRS accounting standards
- As required assist FC/FD on project work to support the business
- Strong IT skills including Excel and Oracle experience and advantage
- Possibly first time mover from practice or experienced individual in industry
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA part/nearly or newly qualified
- Expertise in IFRS
- High attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Career & Development
Joining the Elida Beauty Finance team in this role gives you a platform to build both financial controlling and commercial finance experience. Working within an inclusive team you will have the opportunity to broaden your experience and build an exciting Finance career.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us