PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: Finance Excellence Teams (FETs) are a core pillar within the Unilever Finance Operating Model. The Business Group FET directly business partners the marketing teams across 3 core areas, Innovation Planning & Performance, Cost Control Management, and Information Management. Working within the FET provides ambitious individuals with the opportunity to work in a Global team, develop team leadership and stakeholder management skills, and gain exposure to the strategies and priorities of all five Business Groups.
• Own and continuously develop all Cost Control and Investment-related tools, including EasyBudget, PowerBI dashboards, Automation RPA Bots, Degreed Pathway, EasyAnswer, FET Training Hub.
• Drive process innovation for Cost Control & Investment, including leading on automation, standardization, and simplification of end-to-end processes.
• Develop and deliver all Cost Control and Investment related training for global finance and marketing teams.
• Lead all operational processes (IO & PO creation, actuals/ forecast/ masterdata update, GRIR review), ensuring timely and accurate reporting of BMI & Overheads.
• Organise and lead the annual Category Investment Planning (CIP) with all 5 BGs.
• Ensure stakeholders are updated with reporting timeline (forecast/ actuals), key actions and watchouts, FET news and progress via periodic comms/ newsletters
• Partner with the I&A team to define and develop Cost Control and Investment analytics that will equip the BG Finance partners to deliver performance-changing insights to the business.
• Lead and coach a team of 3 direct reports in the Cost Control and Investment Expertise Pillar.
The role will interface with the following stakeholders:
• BG & BU Marketing Team
• BG & BU Finance Business Partners
• Global FET Team
• RPA Automation Teams
• Infosys service providers
• EasyBudget Developer
• UniOps IT Support Team
• UniOps I&A Team
• Strong performer with a bias for action to align and resolve issues timely
• Good understanding of analytical and automation tools like PowerBI, excel macros, RPA bots
• Strong data management and manipulation capabilities
• Strength in holding others accountable
• Strong engagement and relationship-building skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to manage large and complex set of stakeholders
• Experience in presenting and communicating with senior stakeholders
• Pro-active team player
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us