Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
At HUL, we believe that every individual irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability or marital status can bring their purpose to life. So apply to us, to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make the world a better place. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you!
We are looking to hire a Global Regulatory Information Systems Manager based in Mumbai/Bangalore/UK
Want to change the world for the better, together?
Unilever is a global business who have been pioneers, innovators and future makers for over 120 years. Our brands give us a unique opportunity to create positive change, to grow our business and to achieve our purpose of making sustainable living commonplace. https://www.unilever.com/about/who-we-are/about-Unilever/
In the 1890s, William Lever set out on his mission to make cleanliness and hygiene commonplace. Since then, taking care of people’s health, homes and clothes has been an integral part of Unilever’s purpose. Today, the simple acts of washing hands and accessing safe toilets are some of the most cost-effective ways to improve people’s health.
Our mission is to discover, make and market health and hygiene products and bring them to as many people as possible.
The Global Regulatory Affairs team sits within the overall Research and Development function. We pride ourselves on not being defined by our job titles but by the positive impact that we make. Regulatory Affairs is a pivotal organisation involved in many strategic and operational aspects of our business. We are continually working with colleagues across other functions such as Safety, Legal, External Affairs, R&D to drive Regulatory change:
You will deliver the end-to-end regulatory information management for the Unilever Home Care & Personal Care Hygiene/Disinfectant portfolio.
About the role:
- Expert on design, implementation and maintenance of digital regulatory information management solutions.
- Through excellent influencing skills, ensures that any regulatory hygiene digital needs are met in the overall regulatory/R&D digital strategic plans.
- Provide expertise to ensure immediate access of all necessary information to Global/Cluster/Local teams on all Hygiene regulatory needs such as dossiers, registrations and Authority Q&A etc.
- Be the subject matter expert in regulatory hygiene operations and systems.
All about you:
We are looking for the right candidate who will have a growth mindset and embrace a challenge with the ability to see things through to the end.
- Proven 9+ experience of managing regulatory information digital systems, from design, implementation through to ongoing maintenance.
- Minimum BSc, preferable an MS or PhD in Chemistry, Biological Science, Toxicology, Environmental Science, Regulatory Toxicology or equivalent relevant for this digital space.
- Experience working within an FMCG environment.
- Experience and knowledge of systems and processes required to manage global regulatory information effectively and efficiently.
- Experience of working with third party service providers.
- Great collaborator with excellent communication skills.
- A quick learner who is not afraid to take the initiative and be proactive to get things done.
- Ability to work in an international team.
- Must be fluent in English.
What do we offer:
- Opportunity to work in a global company with a clear vision of making sustainable living commonplace. Working on brands with the power to brighten people’s lives all over the world. You will be part of a diverse and ambitious team, shaping the future of Unilever Hygiene brands.
- Working in an international team on a daily basis.
- Exciting career opportunities in a global, purpose-led business.
- We are looking for the right people for our roles and we are open to talk about how our flexible working policies can make this role the right one for you.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us