JOB TITLE: Senior Exec-ITSC, Information Technology; IT Core Technologies
LOCATION: Bangalore India
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Experience in managing large to complex process Teams, be single point of contact for IT stakeholders Owns the Service Introduction & Disaster Recovery management process and is responsible for its efficiency and effectiveness Owns the Quality Health Dashboard and all Process KPI Reporting around it IT Tooling – bring tooling convergence in process excellence. Evaluate the current tooling and identify opportunities of tool rationalization and bring in intelligence and AI into ITSM.
- Responsible for all reviews, reporting requirement, Yearly Audits, and collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
- Measure each of the IT team on key KPI’s and engage with SPOCs for Go to Green plans and identification for service improvement opportunity.
- Design, implement and ensure efficient process design and process adoption.
- Assist process SMEs to check and ensure resolution of all issues to achieve all objectives.
- Define and manage governances with multiple stakeholders on the Quality assurance and perform monthly reporting and preparation for QA dashboards.
- Maintain and prepare all paperwork for various activities and provide performance backup to retrieve data in case of emergency.
- Review and Govern all Service Level and Operation Metrics and KPI scorecards for service delivery.
- Program Managing the entire cycle for New process on-boarding and BAU maintenance
- Ensure quality of deliverable, timeliness and to full scope
- Builds strong relationships with platform to support successful delivery of changes to process
- Manage multi-vendor teams/resources and guide them towards one common vision.
- Lead the Governance meetings with Clients, Stakeholders, Partners as part of the agreed terms.
- Act as an Escalation Point for all Process related queries and bring in resolutions
- Good working knowledge Project Delivery Lifecycles, Project Planning, Risk Management and Financial Management
- Strong domain knowledge on Agile, DevOps, ITSM Processes, Risk/Controls, Data and Analytics etc
- Ability to engage and negotiate with senior stakeholders on program benefits, flexing the models
- Process enhancement: In this role, IT managers develop and implement policies and procedures for the IT department, so some familiarity with assessing and improving processes is vital. Knowledge and experience of service delivery under ITIL Framework.
- Must have experience in people management across multi vendors and planning their growths, upskilling and cross skilling. Should be able to drive Change and trainings single handed
- Technical Skills: Knowledge on Disaster Recovery and IT Security Compliances /Service Introduction, Reporting etc
- Communication skills: Strong written and verbal communicators, able to communicate with team members, management personnel, and end users throughout the organization. Ability to engage and represent the team with senior executives.
- Problem-solving skills: Requires excellent problem-solving skills. Ability to perform detailed work independently, as well as guide the team in right direction.
- Tool Skills: Strong experience in MS Tools – Power Point, Excel, Outlook and Teams, SharePoint.
- PowerBI knowledge
- Service Now knowledge
- Knowledge on Incident/Problem/Change/Release is an added advantage
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us