JOB TITLE : Electrical & Mechanical Apprentice
JOB LOCATION : Boksburg Factory
CLOSING DATE : 24 March 2023
- Matric (Maths & Physics)
- Completed Degree or National Dip. in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Be prepared to work in industry in Engineering
- Have strong technical ability and problem-solving skills
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Have analytical ability
- Strong Team Player
The candidate must also be:
- Team player
- Fluent in English
- Prepared to work at heights and noisy environment
- Able to work shift and extended hours (when required)
Please attach your CV along with your qualification certificate and ID copy
If you don’t hear from us within 14 days from the date that you applied, please regard your application as disqualified.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us