What you can expect from The Role:
You will be acting as a key point of contact in managing the employee lifecycle, preparing the necessary documents starting from hiring, and job changes until termination of individual employment contracts, and monitoring the entire process for compliance with local laws and company policies & procedures. You will be working in hybrid and closely with HR Lead, People Partners, and HR Operations & Payroll Team. The role is based in the Head office in Bucharest and will report directly to HR Operations Lead in Unilever South-Central Europe (USCE).
Roles and responsibilities:
- Administering employee personnel files, data maintenance in the Workday and other HR systems, ensuring data accuracy
- Providing information to the employees on HR-related aspects including releasing any document requested by employees
- Managing requests from employees & former employees in HR systems (ServiceNow, UNA)
- Upon request, providing information on the legal aspects stipulated by the Labor Code, legal requirements, information on policies & benefits (according to Collective Contract, etc.), internal procedures specific to the HR, etc.
- Acting as the first point of contact with the Labour Office and local authorities.
- Ensuring compliance with local legislation by maintaining relationships with the relevant bodies, representing at local sessions, and maintaining relevant records
- Preparing monthly/quarterly reporting, statistics
- Providing support in other areas of HR when required and assisting in ad-hoc projects/tasks
Key interfaces and KPIs:
- Internal: HR Operations team, People Experience/People Partners & HRBPs, Employees, Finance, IT, SHE,
- External: Labour Authorities, Partners/collaborators
- KPIs: Correct and timely resolution of requests received from employees & former employees, obtaining a high level of satisfaction scores for eg. TAT (Turn Around Time) and SLAs (Service Level Agreement) and other applicable HR metrics.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
We are looking for someone with
- College/University degree, with a special certificate of Human Resources Specialist Certificate (Atestat Inspector Resurse Umane)
- Confident knowledge of labor legislation
- Fluency in Romanian and English
- MS Office Proficiency
- Experience with HR systems (eg. Workday) is a plus
- Analytical and customer focus mindset with accuracy and attention to detail
- Fire up when there is a challenge but remain cool and able to strictly prioritize when there are peaks in workload
- Able to work independently whilst also enjoying collaborating with your colleagues
What we offer
- Competitive annual base salary and variable annual bonus
- Benefits according to the Unilever Policy (Life insurance, shares program, private health insurance, long-term service award, discount for sports subscription, all other benefits – for eg. kindergarten support, baby birth, extra holidays – defined by the Collective Agreement
- Attractive office environment, hybrid work schedule
Unilever is the place where you can bring your purpose to life with the work that you do – creating a better business and a better world.
You will be a part of a team with global and local leaders and colleagues who provide mentorship and inspiration so that you can become a better you!
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us