Unilever, one of the most important companies in the consumer goods market in Romania, is present on the Romanian market since 1995.
With operations in nearly 100 countries around the world and 365 manufacturing sites across six continents, we have strong roots in local markets and first-hand knowledge of local cultures. We lead the home care market through our cleansing and hygiene products in much of the world.
Headquartered in Bucharest, Unilever South Central Europe (USCE) coordinates affairs in the whole region – Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Montenegro, Moldova.
USCE manages five major divisions – Nutrition, Home Care, Ice Cream, Beauty & Wellbeing and Personal Care – and holds a leading position on the FMCG market with brands such as
Deli’kat, Magnum, Hellmann's, Cocolino, Dero, Cif, Domestos, Dove and Rexona.
Purpose power. Start a career in a company that’s committed to making continuous change and tangible impact on the wider world through doing good. Have the opportunity to see the true impact that you’re having in the work you do - every small thing counts. The opportunity for you to feel good by doing good in your everyday work, something we can proudly stand by.
Marketing Assistant role supports the East Europe Deodorant & Gifting marketing teams in various operational tasks, including marketing approval for product artworks, gathering market data, creating purchase orders, coordinating asset localization, managing social media, and assisting in Deodorant projects, among other ad hoc responsibilities.
- Key part of job will include working within “Blue” to check & approve artwork on behalf of East European Deo and Gifting team, diligently going through the marketing checklist (as set in the Artwork Excellence guide). Work will require cross checking the information on artwork uploaded in Blue with original master text submitted by marketing teams earlier in the AW creation process.
- Support EE deo marketing team in various administration and coordination work on ad hoc basis:
- asset localization coordination: collect language translations, website updates, etc.
- portfolio harmonization tasks, cluster check, complexity reduction exercises
- collect brand and market information/data, as well as consumer insights, identify variances and create summary decks / presentation
- organizing events / meetings / activations; participate in internal or mixed squads
- Support EE Gifting manager and contribute in:
- development of packaging design with external agencies and coordinate the artwork creation process, control the production of packaging materials
- technical development of gift packs (folding box, outer case, etc.) and approve final production specifications
- coordination of trade samples development and production
- budget management tasks
- Support Local Team and contribute in:
- Collect brand and market information/data, as well as consumer insights (Nielsen, Gfk, ad-hoc research), identify variances and create summary decks / presentation >> estimated frequency:once / month.
- Budget management tasks: creation in various systems (e.g. Coupa) of IO / PO / GR in line with cost estimates as agreed by Brand Manager >> estimated frequency: weekly.
- Social Media management tasks: coordinating with Digital agency implementation of Digital campaigns in line with posting plan as agreed by Brand Manager >> estimated frequency: weekly.
- Support for Deodorants projects implementation with external agency (project management tasks including monitoring agreed tasks / budget management / documents signing and filing / evaluation of results vs plan and proposing corrective actions) >> estimated frequency: weekly
- Ad hoc tasks: organizing internal events / meeting / activations; participate in internal or mixed squads >> estimated frequency: quarterly.
- College/University in BSc in Business/Economics/Marketing degree
- Well-organized, structured, and diligent person with affinity for languages.
- Experience in marketing/PR/market research/client service is a plus.
- Excellent MS Office skills are required, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate clearly in concise and accurate manner both verbally and in writing.
- Fluency both in Romanian and English.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us