As a People Partner of the South-Central Europe (SCE) business, you’ll play a key role in supporting the people agenda in partnership with the Head of HR and People Partner Lead.
The purpose of the role is to deliver a great employee and line manager experience by being the primary contact for a dedicated group of Line Managers and Employees. You will guide and support them on all HR activities such as onboarding, (international) moves, pay, leave of absence, illness cases, performance questions, etc. You have good expertise and knowledge of (HR) policies, labor law, and processes and therefore you provide proactive advice on all day-to-day HR activities, leveraging a network of experts behind the scenes to provide the right solution.
What you can expect from The Role:
- Collaborating with the Head of HR and People Partner Lead to design and lead the implementation of programs and projects that either (1) better enable the business to win, (2) better support employees, or (3) enhance collaboration within our HR team;
- Enabling line managers to be great leaders every day by partnering with them and providing them excellent guidance by being an expert HR partner who can build deep relationships;
- Partnering with the business through the transformation process and integrating processes, culture, and frameworks into the Unilever ecosystem;
- Collaborating actively with the whole HR Team to drive the implementation of fit-for-purpose HR initiatives;
- Supporting line managers with talent management projects and talent acquisition activities in peak season;
- Participating in annual budgeting and forecasting of people cost for the partnered business;
- Being involved in organizing and implementing workshops, organizational changes, diversity & inclusion initiatives, health, well-being & development activities for employees, enabling them to thrive;
- Coordinating with our HR Operations team to make sure we responsibly manage our employee data and execute standard processes flawlessly, using available technologies.
Does this sound like You?
We are looking for someone with
- College/University degree
- Min 3+ years’ experience in the field of HR – with capabilities in HR processes: Employee Experience, Building Organisational Capabilities, HR Business Partnership, Change Management, Onboarding, Talent Development (identify, retain, develop), Succession planning
- Business orientation with the ability to generate insights about the business unit’s capabilities, organizational effectiveness, and culture whilst identifying change opportunities that will differentiate our business
- Fluency in both Romanian and English
- Organizational skills, ability to pay attention to details and to transform data into action
- Growth mindset, problem-solving attitude, with strong analytical skills and ability to manage many diverse projects simultaneously
- Self-awareness, emotional intelligence, and modesty
- You’re a coach: You’ll be able to coach, counsel, and guide employees from their onboarding, through their career development, and through the exit process.
- You’re a changemaker: You’ll track trends in employee and line manager needs to provide insights and support to upskill the business.
- You’re a paradox navigator: You’ll recognize the importance of balancing business wants and needs with company policies, procedures, and legal compliance codes.
- You’re a culture & change champion: You will be the face of HR, supporting the business through the change from the HR perspective.
- You love to win and have fun doing it: With successful role delivery, you’ll make Unilever bigger and better than ever before!
Unilever is the place where you can bring your purpose to life with the work that you do – creating a better business and a better world.
You will be a part of a team with global and local leaders and colleagues who provide mentorship and inspiration so that you can become a better you!
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us