We are looking for a Compliance and Risk specialist to join our Finance team.
The main purpose of the role is to cover the risk management area in 2 MSO's (CRSR and HUAD - Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Hungary, Adria: Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia-Herzegovina). 2 small task should be covered as well:
1) backup of the ISO officer, who is currently responsible for whole EE;
2) help the HUAD controllers team to do the monthly account reconciliation tasks.
In this job, the work is in matrix set-up. The employee has to work together with different departments in CR, SR and HUAD (mainly with customer service, master data, debtor controll) as well as GCAD and Risk Department. The employee will riport to the controller of CR, SR, HUAD.
1. Risk management framework and Business Risk Assessment (BRA)
- Local business risk assessment yearly cycle
- Monitoring of actions and mitigation plans quarterly cycle
- Use of risk assessment system
- Local monitoring of Risk management framework (MCO responsibilities)
- Supporting internal audits
- Reporting to regional Financial Controller
- Ad hoc support for specialist areas and/or projects
2. Financial Control Assessment (FCA)
- FCA self assessment yearly cycle
- Unit control self assessment quarterly cycle
3. System access control area
The role holder has to be the backup of EE ISO officer in case of absence. This would include the below activities in SAP:
- SoD review quarterly cycle
- SAP user group review (inc. reduction of dormant users) quarterly cycle
- Monthly review of SAP critical profiles
- Approval of implementation of new SAP roles
- Creation/Change of SAP roles
- Managing IBM as ISO is partially outsourced
4. Account Reconciliation
Help the HUAD controllers team in the monthly account reconciliation exercise (it means the reconciliation of approx 5-10 GL).
Key contacts: Financial Controller, Risk Director, National managements
Expected skills and experiences:
- Ability to work independently,
- High level of self-confidence in proper understanding of Unilever GFCF and Access Controll rules;
- Basic understanding on payroll and tax accounting.
- Fluent English language knowledge and also Hungarian or Czecz or Slovak;
- Conscientiousness, ability to identify and quickly escalate problems
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, performance based annual bonus
- Cafeteria, if you join the Hungarian team
- Laptop, mobile phone
- Home office opportunity (currently we all work from home until it becomes safe to return to the office);
- Opportunity to buy Unilever products at discounted price in the employee shop;
- Healthcare program – we support your healthy lifestyle with health screenings and discounted sport opportunities;
- Real learning opportunity in a multinational environment;
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us