The overall scope is to support Unilever’s Adria (Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia) business in the following specific areas:
- Brand Building and Customer Marketing team support by calculating and providing information about profitability, evaluation of business projects.
- Assisting the Adria forecast process.
- Preparing FX impact reports.
- Assisting Adria monthly performance reporting.
- Stickering Cost operative management.
- Monitoring marketing budgets and spending.
- Assisting in annual integrated business planning.
- Attending monthly & quarterly business meetings.
- Building finance capability of non-finance colleagues.
- Participating in MEC activities: Accrual bookings, IO clearing, brand marketing FC uploads.
- Creating and updating county pricelists.
- Collaborating with Masterdata Team in setting and updating list prices in SAP.
- Checking missing prices in SAP, checking orders for price discrepancies and corrections.
- Managing distributor complaints on unpaid invoices.
You will be in close contact with our Marketing and sales colleagues (in Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia), the Hungarian finance team, BMI Controller (HUAD) and local reporting team.
- 0-2 years of working experience in Finance (graduates are welcome, too)
- Growth mindset (motivated to learn about the business and improve both financial and indirect leadership skills)
- Business Controlling skills (P&L management, drive the business performance along KPIs)
- Excel (basic and advanced formulas, no need to write macros in VBA), analytical and reporting skills
- Hungarian and English proficiency
- Communication skills (regularly work with sales team, supply chain, marketing, and trade marketing colleagues)
- Humble, precise working attitude
What we offer:
- Performance based annual bonus
- Cafeteria (including elements like support for self development, SZÉP card or home office cost reimbursement)
- Laptop, mobile phone
- Home office opportunity (currently we work in Hybrid which means usually 2 days we spend in office and 3 days in home office);
- Opportunity to buy Unilever products at discounted price in the employee shop;
- Healthcare program – we support your healthy lifestyle with health insurance, health screenings and free or discounted sport opportunities, we also provide mental health support;
- Real learning opportunity in a multinational environment.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us