Main Job Purpose
Are you willing to “Make it Personal” contributing to our mission for profitable sustainable growth in the most dynamic region of Europe?
Then join our Personal Care East Europe Net Revenue Management team to work for exciting categories, purposeful brands holding market leading positions and a high performing team with strong collaborative spirit.
The Net Revenue Management Analyst position is a new role that will sit in the NRM team of Personal Care Eastern Europe reporting to the NRM Lead PC EE. The scope of the role will be the Hungary & Adria (HUAD) region offering fruitful experience and exposure. The NRM Analyst will be responsible for NRM analytics to support the teams in taking data driven, fact-based decisions to deliver profitable growth and revenue optimization.
Accountabilities, responsibilities in the role
- Owns NRM plans and analytics to support business decisions including pricing strategy.
- Managing data (internal and external), transforming them into business insights via user friendly, explicit reports.
- Co-creating new or improving existing NRM tools and performance dashboards in collaboration with Data & Analytics team to drive revenue growth and pricing optimization.
- Democratizes NRM analytics to key stakeholders through trainings and manuals. Drives the adoption of advanced analytics in our ways of working, raising the floor in data literacy & digitalization.
- Partner with external agencies to better customize provided products.
Key interfaces will be Customer Strategy & Planning (CSP), Marketing, Finance, Consumer & Market Insight, Data & Analytics
Skills you need to succeed in the position
- Driving insights from large-scale structured and unstructured data.
- Analytical prowess with the ability to structure & visualize information.
- NRM operational experience.
- Working with Power Pivot, Power Query, Power BI, Nielsen and Financial systems.
- Extracting and dealing with data from multiple data sources.
- Business acumen.
- Use insights to make informed suggestions on strategic directions.
- Understanding financial KPIs and all P&L metrics impacting the Gross Margin
We welcome your application if you have
- 3 to 5 years experience in Net Revenue Management, Data Analytics with a focus on revenue optimization, pricing strategy, and pricing optimization.
- Experience in FMCG is preferred.
- Fluent in Hungarian and in English (speaking and writing).
What we offer
- Performance based annual bonus
- Cafeteria (including elements like support for self-development, SZÉP card, ShareNow or home office cost reimbursement)
- Home office opportunity: we are currently working in hybrid which means we spend 2 days in office and rest of the week in home office
- Opportunity to buy Unilever products at discounted price in the employee shop
- We provide you company laptop, mobile phone and other equipment is also available upon request.
- Healthcare programs – we support your healthy lifestyle with Union health insurance, free health screenings, sport opportunities and we also provide mental health support
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us