Who Is Unilever
At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of one of the most successful, purpose-led businesses. Work with brands that are loved around the world, improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We produce world-leading brands including Dove, Tresemme, Axe, and Hellmann’s, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry’s, The Dollar Shave Club and Seventh Generation.
Work alongside brilliant and inspiring industry leaders and colleagues. If you want to feel proud of what you do and make others proud too, join us. Get a glimpse into life at Unilever and discover how you can help make a better business, a better world and a better you.
Unilever’s ambition is to double the size of our business, whilst reducing our overall environmental impact (including sourcing, consumer use and disposal). We are also committed to doing what we can to improve health, nutrition and hygiene, with a target to help more than a billion people take action to improve their health and well-being, as well as sourcing all our agricultural raw materials sustainably by 2020. All of these goals are itemized in around 60 time-based commitments in our Unilever Sustainable Living Plan.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, preferably Engineering and Logistics Major or any relevant major
- Strong academic track record: well-standing GPA (or equivalent)
- Good analytical skills, willingness to learn and strong aptitude for communication skills
- Fresh graduates up to 2 years of experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of FMCG industry is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively within a cross-functional team
- Ability to extract critical data and generate actionable insights
- Strong business acumen
1. Application - Start by completing our simple online application. You can import your details from your LinkedIn profile to speed up the process.
2. Gamification Exercise - After your application, if you meet the basic requirements, we’ll invite you to participate in a series of assessment games that look at different cognitive, emotional, and social traits. This will help us find the best fit for you and you will receive personalized feedback after completing the games.
3. Digital Interview – Upon successful completion of the assessment, you will be invited to participate in a digital interview where you can solve real-world problems using Unilever scenarios. This will give you insight into our company culture and how we do business. The interview is split into two parts – three short hypothetical questions followed by a business case. You can record and complete your video anytime, anywhere. All you need is a computer or mobile device with access to video recording (usually standard in most devices) and a stable internet connection.
- *Please note that the application processing time will take from 3-4 weeks, we highly appreciate your patience while we’re reviewing each application.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us