- At least 2-year course graduate/Vocational/Technical
- Preferably 1 year of experience in Food Manufacturing Industry
- Basic mechanical awareness of the principles of the machines
- Can maintain focus and discipline for the task whilst demonstrating good problem-solving skills to protect output targets
- Must be a good team player capable of working within a highly effective team; responsible, supportive, and able communicator.
- Willing to be assigned in General Trias, Gateway Manufacturing (Cavite)
Unilever is a multinational fast-moving consumer goods company with a World-Class Supply Chain recognized by several international bodies such as:
- Gartner “Supply Chain Top 25”: Masters category
- S&P Dow Jones “Sustainability Index”: Industry Leader in Personal Care
- Oxfam “Behind the Brands” Scorecard: #1 Food & Beverage company
Join our team because at Unilever, #WeAreMakers of A Better Business, A Better World, A Better You.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us