E&I TECHNICIAN (FTC)
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
Unilever is looking for an Electrical and Instrumentation Technician (FTC) who will have the overall responsibility to provide technical expertise in the Repairs and Maintenance of electrical, instrumentation and controls facilities while conforming with safety and quality principles. Requirements for this role include:
- Graduate of Electrical Engineering or Electronics & Communication Engineering and Registered/Licensed Electrical Engineer or Electronics Engineer
- 1-2 years’ experience in the manufacturing/consumer goods industry
- Core Engineering Skills – Maintenance experience utilizing Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering skills
- Can perform preventive maintenance, identify issues, recommend improvements, and has a safety and quality first mindset
- Has experience in the maintenance of High Voltage (HV) equipment
Unilever is a multinational fast-moving consumer goods company with a World-Class Supply Chain recognized by several international bodies such as:
- Gartner “Supply Chain Top 25”: Masters category
- S&P Dow Jones “Sustainability Index”: Industry Leader in Personal Care
- Oxfam “Behind the Brands” Scorecard: #1 Food & Beverage company
We are looking for dynamic individuals who would like to join us in our new site as a fixed-term contract employee with possible regularization opportunities based on skills and exceptional performance. Join our team because at Unilever, #WeAreMakers of A Better Business, A Better World, A Better You.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us