Background & Purpose of the Job
Help us ‘Bring Out the Best!” Unilever is now recruiting for a Maintenance Technician -Team Line Lead at our Chicago facility where we produce Hellmann’s mayonnaise. If you or someone you know is looking to become part of a leading organization, this the opportunity for you.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
As the Maintenance Technician - Team Line Lead your responsibilities will include but not limited to :
- Repairs and maintains machinery and mechanical equipment such as pneumatic tools, motors, conveyor systems and production machines.
- Equipment testing using hand and power tools and precision-measuring instruments.
- Performs preventative maintenance on equipment and may service minor electrical equipment.
- Develop opportunities for waste reduction, downtime analysis and process improvements.
- Adheres to safety guidelines in performing all job functions and duties.
- Guide and lead a team of technical operators
Preview a day in the life at Unilever.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and completion of formal apprenticeship or equivalent (REQUIRED)
- 3+ years’ experience
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug (including Marijuana) and pre-employment physical screening and background check.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics by federal, state, or local law. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us