Background & Purpose of the Job
Help us “Bring Out the Best!” Unilever is now recruiting for a Processor/Mixer at our Chicago facility where we produce Hellmann’s Mayonnaise.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
Processor - Mixes ingredients in a controlled CNC process resulting in premix batches of product ingredients.
- Responsible for the operation of the equipment and makes routine tests, observes charts and determines when process is complete.
- Adds ingredients that require exact measurements.
- Pumps, mixes and blends dry and/or liquid chemicals.
- Operates chemical equipment such as votators (cooking and chilling system) and adheres to safety guidelines in performing work.
- Interpretation of instruments and recordings, making required adjustments to products as needed, along with maintaining accurate production records.
- Utilize Microsoft suite to make batch sheets or calculate batch quantities
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- High school education or equivalent
- Two (2) years experience in related area/industry
- Proficient computer skills andnavigation of multiple desktop interfaces
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening and background check
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us