Bango is the key category for UL foods business in Indonesia. With its size which is around 400mE, it is critical to ensure product supply & availability is deliver to customers on time in full . To ensure this brand to be always competitive in market and also bringing many innovation as well as improvement to make an impactful innovation to support business growth
Assistant Production & SUIT Manager is the one of the critical success factors for the company whom bring in improvement and impactful innovation at once and in the same time to deliver productivity & maintain competitive cost in the operation . Thus, it requires right person with the right capability to fill in this role.
A person in this role will be responsible for every aspect of productivity in the most efficient cost competitiveness, deliver product innovation, managing improvement on production facility And finally makesure Productivity Innovation & Cost is the most important pillar in Bango 3P Manufacturing Plant and to find solution with Team for problem related to equipment performance, capacity and to give strong contribution on innovation, improvement & cost saving projects.
He/she works together with 3P Operations, Planner, RnD Team & Marketing in Innovation Project as well as Global / Cluster Engineering to create capacity and effective operation within 3P
- Managing Production & Productivity in 3P Bango site Subang .
- Support innovation/renovation team to create Capacity & Capability
- Support Capacity & Cost Saving improvement through Capex
- Drive Productivity solution for high season demand.
- Managing Product Quality Standard implementation
- Manage resource in the team to support Food business growth
- Knowledge of FMCG Business context
- Project management
- Production Control
- Production Quality
- Communication skill including presentation skill
- S1 engineering , preferably 1-2 years in manufacturing operation with able to handle within external & internal team
- Foods Outsourcing Manager
- SU Planner
- R&D team
- Marketing Innovation
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us