MAIN JOB PURPOSE
The CMI Market Insights Expert will be responsible for finding growth opportunities, identifying new trends leading to communication or innovation ideas that support business growth. He/she will also provide insights on maximizing media platforms as well as support measurement in terms of performance marketing. He/she will also partner with division Country Category Business Teams (CCBT) in measuring in-market performance and identifying opportunities to harness growth.
- Work with data to identify key opportunity areas across different channels, geographies and demographics.
- Deliver meta learnings that help to drive best practices and efficiencies across different parts of the business.
- Lead trendspotting program across different categories to deliver growth insights.
- Identify & integrate consumer insights into various innovation projects. This will include funnel innovations & renovations on Core and NPD.
- In-charge of tracking innovation performance by setting up NPI tracking across categories (incrementality KPI, 100 days innovation, etc)
- In-charge of piloting new methods & approaches, technology and new suite of research toolkits across categories
- Responsible for building and developing relationships with different research agencies to ensure data quality and deliver relevant and insightful reports
- Responsible for measurement and generation of insights from continuous research (retail data, consumer panel, brand tracking) and people voice programs across different functions and categories.
- Strong analytical thinking and communication skills to present clearly, simplify complex topics and influence decision-making
- Fully operational with analyzing any type of research data (retail audit, consumer panel, brand tracking, strategic researches) and synthesizing different data sources to identify growth levers or diagnose performance
- Good knowledge of market research fundamentals – design and management of qualitative and quantitative research, particularly mix development
- Innovation research experience and Digital skill a must
- At ease in a facilitation role – helping to stimulate idea generation, thriving to co-create ideas with the Business
- A team player – highly collaborative, accountable, open minded who likes to work in a rapid and agile way
- Passion for innovation, trends and creativity
- Consumer Love – acute ability to put human first and ‘be in the search mode’ to unleash true human needs, adding value to people’s lives
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us