MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
The Senior CMI Manager will play an instrumental role in ensuring that the voice of the operators is brought into our business decisions. He/She will be expected to strengthening the research resources and networks and building research capabilities in the cluster team in order to fuel business growth and land strong business impacts.
- There are several critical sub-scopes of this role:
- Enable cluster leadership team to identify high impact growth opportunities through insight integration and strategic influencing
- Improve Operator Experience (CX) via deep understanding of the trends and needs of operator experience, and implement effective measures and tracking
- Transform how insights and trends are captured in the business by bringing outside-in and developing new research capabilities
- Enhance the overall credibility and effectiveness of the AAME CMI team through team coaching and capability building
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us