We're looking for fresh graduates and individuals withmaximum 2 years work experienceto join our team and work on impactful projects. Gain meaningful work experience and mentorship that will kickstart your career within our Customer Development / Distributive Trade team!
- Must be a fresh graduate up to maximum of 2 years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business / Industrial Engineering / Statistics or any related course is preferred
- Experience and exposure in Project Management is an advantage
- Advanced excel skills for data manipulation and processing (Pivot tables, lookup values, sumifs, etc)
- With strong analytical skills (for data analysis)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be amenable for an initial 6-month contract (with possibility of absorption)
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us