MAIN JOB PURPOSE
- Drive SC strategy and performance management, achievement of business targets for the Beauty & Wellbeing SEA business unit.
- Responsible for end-to-end category SC finance partnering (manufacturing, SC overheads, business waste) and landing SC savings initiatives for B&W SEA BU.
- Lead Industrial Finance team partnering of across BU with sourcing units in the Philippines (covering factory accounting, controls, capex and transformation projects).
- Lead finance talent capability building jointly with other Finance leaders.
- Directly responsible for driving SC strategy and performance management with agility even in uncertainty, business partnering leadership teams across SEA BU organisation.
- Leads the Industrial Finance team in the Philippines, partnering the factory leadership team on performance interventions to drive controls and improvements in waste, cost, working capital performance and landing capex investments, transformation projects.
- Able to drive data-driven decision support and risk/opportunities management on gross margin target delivery
- Able to frame issues, challenge the business and provide solutions to strategic and operational problems.
- Strong leadership skills, driving pioneering agenda and jointly building finance team capability.
- Role reports into the B&W SEA Finance Lead and Philippines Head of Finance, has 5 WL1 direct reports and works with other SEA markets (PH, TH, VN, MCL, MYSG) on B&W GM performance.
- At least 10 years significant Senior Finance Business Partnering experience (preferably partnering Supply Chain and cross-functional teams)
- Experience in driving GM performance improvements and identification of risks/controls and opportunities on growth and profit delivery
- Strong leadership, self-confident integrity and communication skills in partnering senior leaders across the business, both Finance and non-Finance stakeholders, local and global
- Resilient, able to cope with time pressure and challenges, thrives in change, agility and flexibility to address business challenges and land sustainable solutions
- Effective collaboration, project management and change management experience in delivering new ways of working, value interventions, etc.
- Experience in driving data-driven insights and analytics for decision-making.
- Proficient in Microsoft Business Tools (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Teams, PowerBI, Flow)
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us