MAIN JOB PURPOSE
The Sr. Assistant Business Performance Manager for Lady’s Choice will be responsible to deploying campaigns in cross-media platforms and working hand and hand with Supply Chain and Customer Development to manage the business sales and operations for Lady’s Choice, the 5th biggest brand within Unilever and the #1 Dressings brand in the country.
The role will allow the person to have a good breadth of experience and build expertise in digital marketing and optimization, ecomm performance and conversion funnel, search, PR and S&OP. He / she will be able to work with the best marketing experts and thought leaders in the country.
- Holds full accountability for the Lady’s Choice business performance – topline and bottomline brand profitability
- Lead the deployment of 4 core campaigns and 1-2 innovation campaigns in a year (1 of the campaigns is a complex brand-led growth campaign mounted during Christmas)
- Leads the review, approval and optimization of media plans for TV, radio, digital & PR
- Works hand-in-hand with agencies and media partners for campaign rollouts and the creation of digital, radio, website, article, ecomm assets
- Leads agency task forces weekly for the smooth deployment of campaigns
- Leads sales deep dives for Dressings platforms
- Leads sampling initiatives and able to input in trade marketing initiatives for the brand
- Leads budget management for Lady's Choice
- Inputs in sales forecasting / demand and supply adjustments for Lady's Choice
- In charge of SLOBS management for Dressings
- Takes part in annual 5S / NRM and IBP planning for Lady's Choice
- With regular exposure / focused group discussions with consumers to sharpen insights
- With at least 2 years experience in a sales or marketing role
- Has the ability to lead teams and steer discussions (can speak up in front of large audiences)
- With excellent English communicating skills (conversational and presentational)
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to understand and articulate consumer insights and marketing objectives for different kinds of audiences, e.g. the ability to make a clear and concise brief, or to capture consolidated comments from different stakeholders and brief agencies on next steps
- Proficient in Powerpoint and Excel Microsoft applications
- Has a winning unconditional growth mindset and can inspire people to likewise carry this mindset
- Always hungry to learn and brings his / her best self at work
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us