Consumer Market Insights Coordinator,Innovation Local Foods and Savoury Regional .
WHO ARE WE?
Do you want to work for a company that makes a difference in the world? At Unilever, we have a clear purpose - to make sustainable living commonplace. Through our 400 brands reaching 2.5 billion people every day, we aim to make a positive social impact globally and locally. Through our household brands, like Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Hellman’s and Axe, we are creating a bright future for our customers, our business, and our planet - and you can be part of it.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The innovation CMI will own and drive the whole innovation process: from discovering the consumer pain point/job to evaluate the potential success in market for new brands, products, services and business models, provoking, inspiring and driving transformational growth for Foods.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Being and active part of the whole innovation process bringing the consumer voice in all projects. Being the main driver in the explore phase identifying consumer jobs/needs
- Proactively identify & integrate consumer insights into various innovation projects. This will include funnel innovations & renovations on Core and NPD.
- Lead different innovation research projects from ideation/co-creation workshops to final testing of the full mix, using a differentiated pathway of methodologies depending on innovation type and risk to Unilever.
- Lead meta learnings, innovation monitoring and real time management of innovation projects.
- Lead communication development from regional Savoury initiatives
- Building and developing relationships with the global-wide Innovation and Engagement team and across key business partners including CMI (consumer market insights), CTI (consumer technical insights), Marketing, R&D and Finance.
- Pilot new methods & approaches, technology and new suite of research toolkits across categories, following innoflex spirit of making it more agile and consumer focused
- Identify & integrate consumer insights & latest micro trends to come up with disruptive innovation ideas that are game changers. This will include new to the world products & services, new business models, adjacencies, channels and brand experiences.
- Synthesising data and analysis into impactful, action-orientated through powerful storytelling presentations for internal stakeholders.
- Able to communicate the key findings and insight to senior stakeholders and peers both conversationally and in formal presentation style.
- Ensure we are using the best in class methodologies and learnings available at UL.
- Engage with Global Methodologies and keep updated in new methodologies approaches.
WHAT YOU´LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Marketing bachelor’s degree
- Advanced English
- More than 4 years of experience on identified new trends and innovation ideas for various categories and markets, and act with speed & agility in landing them with the business partners.
- Comfortable working with data (analysis, synthesis and interpretation)
- Innovation research experience
- Personal passion for Innovations & Trends
- Strong project management skills
- Good analytical thinking and communication skills
- Team player; accountable and open minded who likes to work in rapid and agile way
Unilever is an organization committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus, if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Make no mistake we expect a lot from our people as they do of us. So, if you can rise to the challenge - apply now via the link, with your updated resume in English!
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us