Planning Excellence Manager – Americas
WHO ARE WE?
Do you want to work for a company that makes a difference in the world? At Unilever, we have a clear purpose - to make sustainable living commonplace. Through our 400 brands reaching 2.5 billion people every day, we aim to make a positive social impact globally and locally. Through our household brands, like Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Hellman’s and Axe, we are creating a bright future for our customers, our business, and our planet - and you can be part of it.
Administrative Manufacturing Assistant
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Planning Excellence Manager – America will lead & drive PSC initiatives for Americas markets by executing new capabilities for maximizing business benefit. He will also support planning transformation/ iOps in Latam and North America.
Location: Bosques de las Lomas, CDMX
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- To support delivery of cash, cost & service targets for markets through continued delivery of Demand Planning, Supply Planning, MRP and Analytics services from PSC with a robust performance measurement, monitoring, tracking & governance framework.
- Drive continuous improvement program to improve operational efficiency, service & cost optimization agenda for the business.
- Monitor and ensure service delivery KPIs (e.g. OTIF, Costs) are met.
- Set up & execute global new capabilities– process, tools and analytics across planning areas along with outsourcing partner.
- Lead a large partner team towards efficient business collaboration, process resilience & drive performance improvement for supply chain.
- Facilitate program governance at leadership & operational levels in markets with partner.
WHAT YOU´LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Fluent English
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Supply chain (Planning/ Procurement).
- Proven experience in SC with a track record of delivering new capabilities and global exposure.
- Direct experience of one or all of these capabilities – S&OP, Materials Requirement Planning (MRP), Demand Planning (DP), Production planning (PP), norms setting etc.
- Educational background with specialization in Supply Chain Management or Operations research preferred.
- Good understanding of finance & business models.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us