About Unilever's Covington Factory
Located 40 miles from Memphis, we have the largest Ice Cream factory in the World! This is the home of Klondike, Breyers, Popsicle and Good Humor and where we make happiness for All to enjoy!
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
As our Assistant HR Generalist, you will be the key HR contact and the face of the HR department for the hourly employees at our Covington Unilever Ice Cream factory. This role will serve as the liaison between our Line Managers and our third-party HR support, act as the first point of contact for all employee relations.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
- Act as the first point of contact for employee relations inquiries, determining proper channel for resolution, interpreting policy, and advocating for employees.
- Manage the medical accommodation process to be aligned with federal and state laws.
- Partner with recruitment for hourly openings and manage end to end with onboarding of new employees
- Conduct investigations including write-ups, legal conversations, and counseling
- Maintain, coordinate, monitor and report HR trends and issues within scope of work
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resources, or related field
- Must have solid experience in HR operations with a minimum of two years, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality with employee information and ability to work both independently, with minimal supervision, and collaboratively as part of a team
- Very strong verbal and written communication, influencing and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability and willingness to work off shifts as needed and have stable schedule that provides support for off-shift employees
- Ato interact with all levels of internal and external contacts is required
NOTE: This is an off-shift role
Pay: The pay range for this position is $67,000 to $100,500. Unilever takes into consideration a wide range of factors that are utilized in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to, skill sets, experience and training, licensure and certifications, qualifications and education, and other business and organizational needs.
Bonus: This position is bonus eligible.
Long-Term Incentive (LTI): This position is LTI eligible.
Benefits: Unilever employees are eligible to participate in our benefits plan. Should the employee choose to participate, they can choose from a range of benefits to include, but is not limited to, health insurance (including prescription drug, dental, and vision coverage), retirement savings benefits, life insurance and disability benefits, parental leave, sick leave, paid vacation and holidays, as well as access to numerous voluntary benefits. Any coverages for health insurance and retirement benefits will be in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable plans and associated governing plan documents.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us