Job Title: Customer Collaboration Specialist – ekaterra
Work Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh – Head Office
With an annual turnover of around €2bn, ekaterra is the world’s largest tea business, with world-class, purpose-driven brands such as Lipton, Pukka, Tazo, T2 and PG Tips. ‘eka’ is a word taken from the Sanskrit language which means unity and one purpose, while ‘terra’ represents the earth and nature. As ekaterra we are truly united in one purpose: growing a world of wellbeing through the regenerative power of plants.
In July 2022, CVC Capital Partners Fund VIII took over the full ownership of the ekaterra business from its previous owner, Unilever. As a standalone entity with a dedicated single-category focus, ekaterra is even better positioned to lead the tea industry, delivering higher growth and value, and a greater impact on the wider world. With 11 production factories in four continents and tea growing estates in three countries, ekaterra is a profitable and growing business whose brands reach hundreds of millions of consumers. It has a presence in over 100 countries.
Under the ownership of CVC, ekaterra has an exciting future ahead with opportunities for increased investments in our iconic brands, our people, and our capabilities. Combining the strength and scale of our brands with a focus on speed and agility, ekaterra is brewing a corporate start-up mindset that’s opening-up new opportunities for its people to flourish every day.
At ekaterra, we put consumer love at the heart of every decision. We celebrate diverse thinkers who take personal ownership to connect ideas and make impactful things happen; people who share our values around humanity and courage and give their commitment to nurturing the wellbeing of all. In return, we offer a working culture that gives our people freedom and flexibility, and where they can grow both personally and professionally to master their field.
Be part of our amazing blend. Come and grow yourself and, in turn, help us to grow a world of wellbeing.
The qualities we look for in you
ekaterra is made up of a special blend of individuals which make our teams exciting and diverse. To be part of our blend we are looking for individuals who think Green and are environmentally conscious, who understand the power of simplicity and who are accountable for their actions. We want those who infuse mastery and passion in everything they do to create great products and unforgettable experiences for our consumers.
What’s in it for you?
We believe that growth is for everyone, we believe in growing leaders, and we believe in making space to grow an owner’s mentality. Like nature, we adapt, we change, and we grow. We believe in connections over hierarchies and work levels. We have a 'corporate start-up' approach; we act with speed and agility, and we have the strength and scale of a large corporation. We are building a better world of wellbeing, and a better you.
This role will be part of a team of Customer Collaboration who report to the Customer Collaboration Supervisor and support them by conducting services relating to Customer Services. This will require working closely with global O2C, Go to Market and Supply Chain to meet Customer Services KPIs and financial targets.
Your Key Tasks
- Act as a key point of contact and proactively manage and maintain customer/vendor relationships
- Drive continuous improvement projects with customers to improve customer experience and reduce cost to serve
- Service optimisation through working with customers to maximise stock on orders and minimise obsoletes
- Manage key supply chain issues between customer and ekaterra
- Manage claim cycle end-to-end, including following up overdue responses and root cause analysis
- Provide planning and sales team with insight from detailed understanding of customer systems and processes
- Communicate information to the customer about relevant upcoming ekaterra activities
- Project activities with the customer to improve ekaterra service or delivery efficiency
- Report, analyse and deliver on KPIs by implementing continuous improvement activities related to availability, inventory, forecasting, execution of events and value creation
- Maintain customer satisfaction levels
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure business and customer needs are being met
- Alert planning team to critical SKUs that sell very differently to plan and support resolution of disconnect between supply and demand
- Handle major variances to customer ordering pattern, such as depot or store openings and network changes
- Support total customer service team and maintain operational cover in times of absence or other priorities
Skills and Experience
- SAP Experience is mandatory (with preference for SAP S/4 HANA)
- Bachelor’s degree in Sciences or Business (preferably Supply Chain and/or Logistics)
- At least 2 year of business experience preferably in Customer Service process
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Action orientated to deliver results under time pressure
- High analytical skills
- Proven track record on improvement performance
- Service oriented attitude
- Able to adapt to changes quickly
- Languages required by the Market
Who we are looking for
- Driven by innovation and strong change affinity
- Have strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills with diverse, multi-functional stakeholders
- Independent, self-starter, ability to discover opportunities and grow the business
- Must be passionate about Tea
- A passionate Networker and a natural relationship builder
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us