Spring 2023 ( Jan- June)
Background & Purpose of the Job
Be a part of the 170K global employees that make Unilever one of the best companies in the world to work for! Forbes has listed Unilever as one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For,” and Wayup rated Unilever’s internship program in the top 20. One of our 400 brands is used daily by more than 2.5 billion people globally! We are looking for outstanding talent to join Supply Chain teams for our 10-week Summer Internship Program.
Are you a future Supply Chain Leader??? If so, Unilever is look for YOU to join our corporate teams in either our CT,NJ or factory locations throughout the United States! The CoOp Program is the primary pathway to beginning a Supply Chain career at Unilever. The purpose of the CoOp Program is to introduce you to Unilever through a challenging and rewarding experience, which offers you the opportunity to lead a Supply Chain project and build your knowledge to become the next Unilever Future Leader!
Corporate Supply Chain CoOp’s could work in a variety of areas in Supply Chain including planning, procurement, logistics, customer service or quality. During your 6-month CoOp, you will develop your leadership style, strengthen your analytical skills, and refine your presentation skills. As a Supply Chain CoOp, you will be paired with a mentor who is currently in the Supply Chain Unilever Future Leaders Program (UFLP) and will support you during your stay here. Upon completion of your program, you may be invited to join Unilever as a full-time employee through our Unilever Future Leaders Program (UFLP).
Who You Are & What You’ll Do In This Role
• You’re a born leader: You are results driven and have a strong bias for action.
• You’re a dot connector: You are innovative, resourceful, willing to overcome challenges and motivated to improve or create something new.
• You love to win, and have fun doing it: You are up for the challenge. You will connect with the greater Supply Chain community to build your network and expertise.
What You’ll Need To Succeed Interest in developing a career in Supply Chain
• Record of academic excellence with a minimum GPA of 3.0
• Can work for the full 6-month CoOp full time.
• Ability to relocate and willingness to work in one of Unilever's corporate locations
• Interested in exploring multi-functional assignments within the Supply Chain (Planning, Procurement, Customer Service, Logistics, Quality)
• Exceptional computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Should possess strong leadership competencies; strong analytical skills; the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, and the ability to be creative and innovative
United States-New Jersey-Englewood Cliffs
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.