Job Title: Associate Brand Manager-Food Solutions
UFS BRAND & FAIR KITCHEN STRATEGIC PORTFOLIO / INNOVATION.
Unilever Food Solutions in the foodservice (B2B) part of Unilever. Present in 26 multi-country organizations (MCOs) and with an ambition plan to grow double digit in the coming years. UFS is a part of F&R, and as such we are also at the heart of carving out some of the new WOW between Retail, OOH and FS teams – Aurora. Unilever Food Solutions is a business built by Chefs, so we know what you face every day in the kitchen. Everything we do is focused on making your life a little easier The NAM Foods Team sits at the heart of the portfolio and innovation transformation to go hand in hand with the business target and the market needs. So, if you thrive on challenge and want to be part of a progressive, ambitious and fast-paced team which embraces the digital first world to get closer to your customer, leverages lean and agile ways of working to move and learn fast, then this is a role for you
The UFS portfolio consists of many of the world's leading food brands like Knorr, Hellmann's, & Lipton. The Associate Brand Manager (ABM), is responsible for aiding in the growth of Unilever Food Solutions North American by bringing customer insights to life through the development of innovative products, packaging, and marketing materials. The ABM will report to the North American Cluster Marketing Manager and work with multiple cross-functional team members including but not limited to operator marketing, customer insights, R&D, finance, supply chain, manufacturing, and sales. With leading brand share in a billion dollar market, the ABM role will lead key initiatives within the category in support of our UFS growth ambition while also contributing to our one brand/one voice initiatives with Unilever Retail and Pepsi Lipton Partnership. This role will actively support Unilever's Sustainable Living Plan and Unilever Food Solutions' mission to Free Chef's to Love What
• Cross functional leadership skills.
• Basic understanding of CRM, Search, and Digital Media.
• Guest and Customer insight identification. • Creative brief composition and agency management.
• Understanding and development of the 6P's.
• Marketing experience leading new product development and/or national marketing activations.
• Drive growth of Unilever Food Solutions North American tea business through the identification of guest/customer insights along with development and execution of the marketing mix.
• Develop meaningful customer insights and corresponding growth driving activations with clear customer journeys including multiple on and offline contact points.
• Lead innovation teams to deliver highly sought after new products that capture key category growth drivers.
• Partner with sales and operator marketing to develop presentation materials that not only capture customer interest, but win new business.
• Partner with agency and operator marketing to develop front of house point of sale materials.
For office-based, Research & Development, and remote positions, proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required to be eligible for employment. Religious and/or medical accommodations will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us