Who You Are and What You’ll Do
Prepare to challenge yourself and your business partners through value creation across our extensive supply chain network. Drive bottom line results and deliver value by leading cost optimization and holistic margin management analyzing complex business cases. Develop supply chain strategy with leadership managing and optimizing our long term goals and paths for success!
- Support analytical and business frameworks as well as a quantitative approach to decision-making that shape the overall strategic course of the organization.
- Focus on operations including but not limited to formulation of pricing strategies, business assessment of new product initiatives, economic evaluation of capital expenditures, competitive analysis and benchmarking, and business process redesign.
- Analyze financial results and key trends, assess current and future business risks, and communicate results to leadership.
- Involvement with special projects related to business development, strategic growth and ad hoc analysis.
This posting represents current or future openings. These roles sit within areas of Supply Chain Finance and have focuses such as the below:
- Controllership: Exceptional control hygiene for North America Supply Chain including manufacturing and logistics based in USA & Canada as well as inventory and accounting controls. Support Tax and Transfer Price teams on financial statement understanding. Maintain controls while they will be increasingly owned by shared services as long-term controlling agenda.
- FP&A: Support Performance Management with responsibility of streamlining and supporting pre- and post-integration reporting. Create standard approach to reflect actuals, also accountable for driving transparency on overall SCC performance including Forecast & Actuals. Partner with Finance Excellence Team to accurately reflect latest trends and insights.
- Materials Control: Responsible for Materials Performance management as a business partner to Procurement. Lead and drive the VIP Savings delivery, including developing project validations (Forecast and Actuals), control processes, monthly efficiency and performance reviews. Additionally responsible for review of Inflation drivers and will provide inputs to P&L Forecast, analytics to identify opportunities for Inflation mitigation and support for NA Commodity Board.
- Supply Chain Materials: Responsible for end to end Month End Close activities, Material Results management and driving of Digital Agenda for NA SC Finance Excellence Team. Offers high exposure to the Materials P&L and will be business partnering Procurement Organization, in addition to managing the Rebates & Claims process by driving end to end governance for rebates and claims.
- Operational Excellence: Contribute to accuracy, transparency and predictability for cost of goods sold and all the related key performance indicators including material cost, production cost, distribution costs, business waste and supply chain overheads. Support financial planning of SC Costs to drive continuous improvement of predictability and transparency.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required; MBA or CPA strongly preferred
- 4+ years of relevant finance experience required
- Experience in supply chain finance, logistics, industrial/manufacturing finance or procurement strongly preferred.
- Experience creating and implementing operational improvement solutions
- Experience communicating financial acumen effectively with all levels of the organization
KEY QUALITIES: Enterprising and inquisitive nature that can find solutions to complex problems | | excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly communicate results and implications of analysis | Enjoys working in a collaborative team environment
DID YOU KNOW? Unilever offers convenient corporate shuttles for employees to and from the Englewood Cliffs office to Manhattan, Hoboken and Brooklyn. There are six separate routes across Manhattan, with typical travel times of 20 minutes from the Upper East/West Side, and 35 minutes from the West Village. https://www.unileverusa.com/shuttle/route/
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us