Background & Purpose of the Job:
Meat to please you! At the Vegetarian Butcher we’re looking for a new ‘meat on the block’ to join us in the biggest food revolution of all times.
The plant-based market is growing rapidly! Consumers are increasingly looking for plant-based meat products while stepping away from normal meat products. Driven by this trend, Unilever acquired The Vegetarian Butcher (TVB) at the end of 2018. With this move Unilever expanded its portfolio with sustainable plant-based foods that are healthier and have less impact on the environment!
The range of high-quality meat replacement products are the pride of The Vegetarian Butcher. The products are created “for meat lovers” and cannot be distinguished from real meat in terms of taste, texture and smell! Together with Unilever, The Vegetarian Butcher can realize its ambition to become the biggest butcher in the world!
Since the acquisition of The Vegetarian Butcher by Unilever, the company is scaling-up fast. In this journey at exponential pace we are looking for an entrepreneurial USA Sales leader who has the passion to change the world!
What You’ll Do:
- Initiate, develop & manage (international) Foodservice customer relationships in USA
- Lead end-to-end deal-making process managing key project stakeholders (internal and external)
- Project manage the roll-out of partnerships towards perfect delivery and successful launches
- Create and execute customer strategic business plans to build long-lasting and strategic partnership relationships
- Develop convincing sales and partnership materials (e.g., proposals, insights analysis)
- Deliver presentations, pitch decks for key customer interactions
- Own preparations for Foodservice conferences, multiple times in the year
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum relevant professional experience of 5 years is required
- Commercial mindset with strong customer management skills
- Strong, demonstrated project management ability in a fast-paced environment
- Adept negotiation skills to influence, even in informal decision structures
- Analytical and structured thinker
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- You have an entrepreneurial “can do” mindset to deliver high growth in a fast-paced environment
- You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty
- You can keep focus, are able to make choices, and you dare to stand behind them
- You embrace change, are curious, learn rapidly and easily adapt your ways of working
- In essence, you’re humble yet rebellious, entrepreneurial, energetic and fun!
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics by federal, state, or local law. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us