- Collaborates with the business to translate business priorities into a strategic and quantifiable people agenda
- Maintains an external perspective, anticipates people trends, and embeds it into HR strategy.
- Utilizes the talent development process and tools delivered by the Expertise Teams to develop, cultivate and maintain a diverse talent pipeline
- Monitor employee climate to identify issues/trends and develop recommendations for problem solving as appropriate.
- Maintain positive labor relations by cultivating the site’s union relationship, understanding & managing through a Collective Bargaining Agreement compliance with established internal HR policies, procedures and regulatory requirements
- BA/BS Required. MBA or Master(s) is desirable.
- 5+ Years’ experience as HR Manager/HR Business Partner, preferably in a Consumer Packaged Goods setting.
- Union Experience mandatory
- People management and development
- Ability to impact and influence different areas of the organization. History of developing and implementing strategic plans to meet business agenda
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us