Who You Are & What You’ll Do
The Logistic Operations Worker will operate forklifts and production equipment in consumer products manufacturing environment.
- Successful operation and production on all line equipment used in packaging soap for shipment to customers
- Performing quality inspection checks, troubleshooting equipment and trends, maintain logs and reports
- Coordination with Manufacturing and Warehouse operations.
- Communicate information about production data and equipment conditions
- Use of Forklift to move, load and unload various types of incoming and outgoing materials.
- Can follow finished good production processes and scanning for finished good pallets.
- Successfully operate 5 mechanical palletizers which build all finished good pallets.
- Successfully operate stretch wrappers and labeling equipment.
- Performing cleaning, inspection and lubrication on production equipment.
- Able to quickly load pallet magazines and move finished good pallets into storage bays and trailers and keep up with production demands.
- Use of forklift to load outbound trailers
- Perform troubleshooting on equipment when conveyors or sortation lanes have jams or other issues.
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- High school diploma or GED required, Associates degree from vocational school a plus.
- Successful candidate will demonstrate mechanical aptitude and Leadership decision making skills.
- Must be able to work autonomously and keep production running without direct supervision all the time.
- Skilled in basic use of computers and production software.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, or other applicable legally protected characteristics by federal, state, or local law. For more information, please seeEqual Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us