- Development of a share-growth-oriented marketing & category plan that seizes opportunities in product renovation, pricing strategy, competitor activities, customer/channel (e.g. convenience format, discounter) specific needs
- Represent consumer (insights), brand strategy and product quality requirements on the crossfunctional discounter team
- Develop & lead implementation of activation platforms and ideas based on the brand vision plan working with ICF communication teams and agencies for RM, PR, BTL for the brand
- Translate marketing & category plan into a business framework and optimise commercial opportunities (identify threats). Feed into monthly and annual planning processes.
- Develop and implement 12-18 month portfolio roadmap including product range & quality, brand build, value delivery for consumers, pricing & affordability, range extension.
- Pro-actively feed market, category and customer requirements into platform innovation projects
- Champion optimal launch of innovation platform
- Work with communication team to ensure single minded communication message is created in line with the brand building communication plan, consistent with category needs.
- Monitor and review effectiveness of innovation and renovation programme to inform future plans.
- Ensure continued focus on and support of innovation platforms once launched.
- Management of marketing budgets within agreed targets and align with customer advertising activities.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager
- 2-3 years classic brand management experience in an FMCG environment.
- Business management and brand development experience
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us