About the Role...
- Formulate and deliver effective sales & marketing strategies and plan to achieve business objective;
- Responsible for brand building & management (including product innovation and renovation);
- Initiates and manages programs or projects on a timely basis that complement approved strategies. Planning and execution of full range of marketing activities, e.g. advertising, branding, CRM, PR, digital & data-driven marketing etc;
- Work with Line Manager and regional brand team to transfer category visions and plans into local marketing execution plan;
- Work closely with cross category Task Force team to formulate annual brand plan & 4-8 Quarter Activity Plan (including innovation launch & brand activation) for assigned categories;
- Ownership on brand P&L. Responsible for monitor and control of marketing budget according to approved budget;
- Prepare adequate business data analysis to facilitate team understanding of brand performance;
- Identify relevant market and consumer insights and turns those insights into opportunities to satisfy customer needs;
- Responsible for marketing budget planning and control.
About the Person...
- University graduate in Marketing or related disciplines;
- At least 3-4 years of brand marketing experience, preferably in FMCG industry; candidate with creative/media agency background will be a plus;
- Proactive, self-motivated, and good influential skills to achieve goals;
- Good communication and analytical skills;
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Passionate in social and data-driven marketing;
- Able to work under pressure and master complexity;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Candidates with lesser experience may be considered as Senior Marketing Executive.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us