About the Role...
- Work with commercial functions to deliver financial result of responsible channel/category; create an aligned budget and forecast, track progress and highlight any risks or opportunities to business team
- Month-end reporting: provide analysis on responsible channel/category, working closely with the commercial & marketing team.
- Produce reporting analytics to enable identification of key trends or issues in the Business / Operating Unit that necessitate further analysis and discussion
- Provide financial modelling and analysis supporting various projects/process, e.g. Promotional Evaluation, ZBB (Zero Based Budgeting) and NRM (Net Revenue Management)
- Other Ad-hoc tasks to support the business, e.g. working on finance projects, process simplification, profitability analysis), training and support to cross function teams
About the Person...
- Degree in business or finance related fields
- Minimum 2 to 3 years working experience in business/financial analysis preferably from FMCG / Retail Industry
- Good analytical skill with strong business acumen
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently & effectively with all levels within an organization
- Proficient in both spoken and written Chinese (Mandarin) and English
- Solid MS office tools skills especially on Excel
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for the position of Senior Financial Analyst.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us