About The Role...
- Responsible for deliver Grip Grab and Growth KPI's and ensure sale/demo related activities fully implemented in assigned fields;
- Ensure appropriate contact strategy is implemented in line with local sales strategy;
- Responsible for maximizing opportunities via secondary sales data by specifically targeting with highly focused objectives;
- Co-operation with the chef team to prepare the activities for selected customers;
- Feedback specific channel insights to local Marketing channel;
- Responsible for ad-hoc project as directed by Sales Leader;
- Communicate regularly with relevant collogues in Chefs, Chains, Marketing and support channel activation as required
And The Person...
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in sales representative roles or Chef expereince, experienced across push and pull is a plus;
- Strong in Customer Channel Business plan implementation and experienced customer management. with solid selling essentials skills;
- Able to build and develop strong customer relationships
- Be result-oriented.
- Work Location: Macau
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us