About The Role...
Play country deployment RD function and role as key contact window in term of below activities:
- Roll-out new launch products;
- Support local technical activities to meet local regulation and consumer/customer needs including promotion pack re-design, local communication claims, product benchmarking and 3P/4P CM management etc;
- Monitor local market movement and analyse local competitor product insights for core of core products and other potential business competition;
- Support local product and package saving projects under the fundamental growth pillar;
- Secure and investigate product quality ad-hoc cases in local market and initiate the root cause if have;
- Cooperate with HK MKT chef-men-ship team to leverage all projects and activities (incl. ad-hoc activities) movement for Unilever food solutions & retail;
- Develop relationships and communicate with key business counterpart, including internal and external.
Develop nutrition RD North Asia roles:
- Generate specification for formulation / package components to meet local regulation and consumer needs;
- Share local insights and (or) business voice to RDC timely if have;
- Build relationship with each function in RDC as development plan;
- Execute global RD guideline / principles OTIF.
And The Person...
- Degree or above in Food and Nutritional Science or related discipline;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the food industrial technical working experience;
- Ability multi-tasking and work under pressure, able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- HK local regulation awareness and external RA communication ability;
- Basic awareness of savory & dressing in term of formulation and packaging including; sensory assessment, RM/PM materials, conversion, quality, decoration and secondary packaging;
- Good PC skills with MS office;
- Effective verbal & written communication skills in English, Putonghua and Cantonese;
- Candidate with less experience may be considered as R&D Executive.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us