- Manage key customers on a day-to-day basis to resolve any business-related issue
- Deliver and develop the company's sales and profit targets
- Identify business opportunities in major retail chains and work closely with cross-functional teams (i.e. Marketing, Customer Service, Finance and Supply Chain) to realize those opportunities on project basis
- Budget & demand-forecast management
- Coordinate the material necessary on the future plans for the business and the risks foreseen
- Conduct business planning and analysis of categories’ trends, competitors, and customer profiles
- A degree holder in any discipline, preferably on business/ marketing field
- 2-3 years of work experiences, preferably in key account management
- Strong project management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Result-oriented, able to work in a team and under stress, with a strong problem-solving mindset
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us