JOB TITLE:Assistant Innovation & Process Manager
JOB LOCATION: Besan / Tuzla
DEPARTMENT: Supply Chain (SC)
- To act as single point of contact against factory external contacts for all innovation and renovation projects mainly.
- Pre-evaluation and directions of any operation which requires change management from any factory department, whether in routine or non-routine tasks of factory operation. Projects that include only aw change are out of the role if no change in product recipe, RM or PM specs (eg only aw change)
- Clarifying the manufacturing cost keys based on factory costing report to finance department in case of any manufacturing cost projection request from external contacts by agreement with internal contacts.
- Regular attendance at Project Team Meetings (PTM) and network meetings.
- Regular attendance at Technical Risk Assessment (TRA) meetings.
- Participation and active support for technical discussion with R&D packaging, product especially about new recipes or specs based on the mix or line process & equipment capability.
- Regular attendance to daily operation meetings.
- Regular attendance to weekly Operations Review planning meetings.
- Organizing factory trials by agreement with all contacts.
- Attending factory trials together with specified external and internal contacts from R&D, line area leader, QA, Engineering, etc...
- Ensures safe & on quality delivery of initiatives as well as trial runs with minimum/zero loss at the site.
- Organizing sample productions for consumer test projects when requires.
- Open and effective communication with stakeholders to eliminate potential misunderstandings on time in full.
- Performing objective and can-do attitude based on business needs and reality.
- Any other business, related to the topics above, that may come from the site Internal Management Team (IMT) when requires.
- Local or Global R&D PM
- Local or Global R&D RM
- Global SC
- Regional Engineering & Design Team
- Regional Supply Planning
- Local or Global Buying
- 3P when requires
- Production Manager and all Area Leaders
- Supply Planning Manager and all Supply Planners
- QA Manager and Engineers
- Engineering Manager and Engineers
- Asst Safety Manager
- Env. Engineer
- Plant Blue Collars
- Site process engineer
- Shift Engineers
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us