Unilever’s Deodorants business is the leader in the market and it is a highly competitive market with strong global players.
Unilever operates in Deodorants Turkey market with Rexona, Axe, Dove and Dove Men Care brands Rexona offers great products, mainly antiperspirants, including aerosols, roll ons, sticks and soft solids while playing in different price tiers under performance demand space and developing the market. Axe on the other hand is a non-antiperspirant male brand with its expertise on fragrance and strong heritage on attraction. Finally, Dove and Dove Men +Care are care brands with nourishment benefits.
The ambition is to keep the leadership while driving the category through exciting innovations and unmissable communication.
The expectation from this role is to deliver 4G growth through strong Portfolio strategy and strong communication as future-fit business. As Deodorants Brand Manager, you’ll be responsible for leading the full category strategy and the agenda for market share gain and improved penetration of the brand and developing the business with new benefit spaces & untapped consumer needs. You’ll also be leading strong campaigns and ATL & BTL communication agenda, cracking locally meaningful, impactful and unmissable communication and brand-do for the brands. While doing that you will be working very closely with the global teams to shape the category strategy and also engage them into the local needs of the brands.
Here is the challenge to learn and grow more everyday in Deodorants!
Brand management of Deodorants Category
- The responsility is for all deodorants brands; Rexona, Axe, Dove and Dove Men Care.
- Lead and execute Deodorant category strategy and 12 quarter rolling plans in line with global future plans both on innovation & communication.
- Develop annual Category and Brand plans in full synergy with the mid and long-term plan. Lead and run the Integrated business planning process for the Category.
- Activity funnel in mid & long term with the plans supporting the brand and category.
- Rigorously lead the communication agenda with category Brand Marketing Investment responsibility and build on the Brand Power with meaningful, impactful and disruptive communication and brand-do.
- Gain market share and improve penetration of core and develop the market with new benefit spaces, untapped consumer needs to innovate, create, enter into new opportunities.
- Driving the right consumer understanding research on time in full through working closely with the CMI
- Lead the best media first plans, creative marketing campaigns with the use of multiple channels and tools.
- Manage the cross functional teams and key stakeholders including Customer DEvelopment, R&D, Procurement, Legal, Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Category planning teams, Finance, Media, Digital Hub, Net Revenue Management and agencies
- Work closely with growing e-commerce partners and global teams to protect established strong e-commerce Deos Portfolio and share.
- Closely monitor the market for the competition and act rapidly with full agility to keep strengthening market share in the competition
- Ensure the development of the direct reports through empowerment and teamwork.
Inspire and develop Self and Others
- Inspire people to deliver our mission, demonstrate passion for the business
- Lead cross category teams
- Manage and grow the team
- Work closely with global team
Skills / Experience
- Proven track record of excellent marketing delivery
- Strong leadership skills (concrete evidence of successful & complex projects)
- Strong understanding and experience on communication development, digital tools & landscape
- Strong business & analytical mindset
- Solid environmental radar & competitive understanding
- Developed influencing skills and drive the category agenda on local and global teams
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us