Unilever is expanding its footprint in the market with new brand & category entries.
Our BM will be responsible for partnering with global and regional teams, crafting & executing innovation pipeline, and building integrated marketing plans and unmissable purpose communications that will grow our business and our equity.
The ideal candidate demonstrates a passion for marketing, high agility to manage different categories and category dynamics.
Experiences of working with cross-functional team, leading strong ATL & BTL comms, innovation conception, product development, digital marketing, and budget management will be valued.
What you can expect from The Role:
Brand management of New Brands
- Full Responsibility of P&L
- Continuous improvement of profitability
- Develop annual Category and Brand plans in full synergy with the mid and long-term plan. Lead and run the IBP process
- Rigorously lead the communication agenda with meaningful, impactful and disruptive communications for both of the brands and brand-say and do
- Gain market share and improve penetration of core and develop the market with new benefit spaces, untapped consumer needs to innovate, create, enter into new opportunities.
- Driving the right consumer understanding researches on time in full through working closely with the CMI
- Lead the best media first plans, creative marketing campaigns with the use of multiple channels and tools.
- Manage the cross functional teams and key stakeholders including CCD, CD, R&D, Procurement, Legal, DP, SP, Category planning teams, Finance, Media, Digital Hub, NRM and agencies
- Work closely with growing e-commerce partners and global teams to ensure a strong e-commerce & SCL Portfolio and share.
- Closely monitor the market for the competition and act rapidly with full agility to keep strengthening market share in the competition
- Ensure the development of the direct reports through empowerment and teamwork.
Inspire and develop Self and Others
- Inspire people to deliver our mission, demonstrate passion for the business
- Lead cross category teams
- Manage and grow the team
- Work closely with global team
Does this sound like You?
- Proven track record of excellent marketing delivery in UL till date (BD or BB)
- Strong project management skills (concrete evidence of successful & complex projects)
- Strong understanding and experience on communication development, digital tools & landscape
- Strong business & analytical mindset
- Solid environmental radar & competitive understanding
- Developed influencing skills and drive the category agenda on local and global teams
Unilever is the place where you can bring your purpose to life with the work that you do – creating a better business and a better world. You will be a part of a team with global and local leaders and colleagues who provide mentorship and inspiration so that you can become a better you! You can innovate, disrupt, and influence here at Unilever as we are TALENT CONNECTORS THAT MAKE EXPERIENCES HAPPEN!
Note: Unilever embraces diversity and encourages applicates from all walks of life! We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to provide a positive, barrier-free recruitment journey. If you require any support to complete your application or any subsequent stage throughout your recruitment journey with us at Unilever, then please specific how we may be able to assist you.
APPLY FOR A BETTER YOU. A BETTER WORLD. A BETTER BUSINESS
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us