Function:Digital Marketing, Media & Commerce
Work Level: 2B
Terms & Conditions: Full Time
With 3.4 billion people in over 190 countries using our products every day, Unilever is a business that makes a real impact on the world. Work on brands that are loved and improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We are driven by our purpose: to make sustainable living commonplace, and it is our belief that doing business the right way drives superior performance. At the heart of what we do is our people – we believe that when our people work with purpose, we will create a better business and a better world.
At Unilever, your career will be a unique journey, grounded in our inclusive, collaborative, and flexible working environment. We don’t believe in the ‘one size fits all’ approach and instead we will equip you with the tools you need to shape your own future.
We aim to provide people the world over with products that are good for them and good for others. Our vision is to develop new ways of doing business with the aim of doubling the size of our company while reducing our environmental impact.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 160 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
The Digital Marketing, Media & dCommerce Team is responsible for a consistent and end-to-end consumer experience across all touchpoints - a fully integrated team that sets the business up to take full advantage of the growth opportunities offered by the convergence of media, digital marketing, and dCommerce. In the spirit of business growth, DMC focuses on category expertise, developing and executing winning category-specific strategies. You, the terrific growth momentum and a portfolio of strong global brands and beautiful local jewels are all ingredients for success.
Find your purpose at Unilever. You will lead innovations, big and small, that will make our business win and grow. You will learn from brilliant business leaders and colleagues in a truly global and diverse culture to ultimately become a better you.
- Leader of the Digital Marketing and Performance Marketing Hub for Homecare in Turkey
- Recommends digital agenda, drives digital transformation, and maintains senior stakeholders relationships
- Works across the entire DMC ecosystem, with the relevant teams, from media planning to data-driven marketing, digital commerce channel strategy to retailer execution, and also have a solid understanding of the technologies that drives UL.
- Works on briefs with BU and CD / dCom, and is accountable for end-to-end seamless execution of digital plan, delivery against digital KPIs and ROI, pressure-testing and reviewing decisions made by hub members (e.g., data strategy, content manager, consumer journey etc…)
- Lead the DMC Digital Marketing Team coordination, and manages interfaces with other DMC leads (Media and dComm) .Interfaces to Brand Team for all Owned and Earned Media.
- Constantly update and prioritise the list of JTBD and priorities and assess when work is done (acting as product owner in agile team)
- Responsible for ensuring the business needs of the brands are communicated to cross-functional (1 unilever) digital Hub team
- Build digital capabilities within the Digital Marketing team in DMC and wider BU Marketing community
WHAT WILL YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES BE
- Digital & Performance Marketing Strategy :
- Owns and builds digital & Performance marketing strategy for Home Care brands, prioritised with senior stakeholders
- Key inputs into the digital strategies per campaign/big bet, and enable the DMC to execute with excellent and seamingless consumer experience including:
- Audience & data segmentation according to the Brands Jobs to be done and audiences to reach or engage
- Digital Content : Assets briefs to ad agencies / U-Studio.
- Measurement and Analytics: Campaign metrics and measurement via appropriate tools (incl PDC) for owned and earned media; post launch evaluation : ownership of analytics and KPIs. Identification, setting up, benchmarking, and reporting of these, through the measurement team
- Data driven strategies: Brands will have clear 1st party data acquisition targets, with a view to driving better use of 2nd and 3rd party data for mass personalisation of their activities. Aligned with 1 Unilever data strategy, capture and leverage approaches for the market.
- Influencer strategy and capabilities for HC in Turkey , setting KPIs, optimising and constantly evaluating influencers strategy and delivery.
- Performance Marketing
- Recommend the activity plan for performance marketing across retailers and formats together with the dcomm team to take the retail dynamics into account
- Execute and optimise the plans acc to measurable kpis to maximise revenues and ROAS
- Continuous improvement through monitoring of key metrics, and test& learn approach:
- Manages the Hub, ensuring it is populated and if full working order, including data streams on-screen from PDC,CEC, One UL Media , D&A and other partners.
- Inflight optimisation of digital and performance marketing campaigns
- Lead the creation and distribution of regular Unilever Digital Marketing learnings – gathered from all DMC’s and shared across the marketing community within EU-MET -ANZ
- Acts as the face of Digital Marketing for DMC and Data-Driven Marketing throughout the local operation and its marketing agencies.
- Drive synergies of capabilities for the BU across the clusters and constantly look for Best practices for roll out in Turkey
- A/B testing of assets across awareness, demand and precision.
- Digital ROI , Brand impact KPIs (awareness, ad recall, brand images , purchase intent etc…) , ROAS, digital revenues
- Data Driven KPIs (1P acquisition, quality of data for HC)
- Pioneering initiatives and innovation
- Websites growth metrics
- Influencers KPIs (CPM, engagement, earned media, ROI…)
- Quality of brand digital execution and innovation
- Quality of X functional teams collaboration
- Quality of stakeholders management (from top to bottom)
BU marketing, BU DMC teams, BG Marketing and Digital teams 1 Unilever Teams (Data Driven Marketing, Content, Influencer, Performance Marketing work for the wider fluid team, working with them and their functional leadership to ensure a joined-up approach. Work closely with Media and dComm Leads within HC BU DMC to deliver holistic digital owned, earned and paid activity Work closely with other DMC BG Leads, to share learning and to drive best practice at speed.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
Experiences & Qualifications
Minimum 7+ years of experience with superior knowledge in Digital Marketing, Social media, Influencers, programmatic, performance marketing.
- Experienced project manager, particularly in terms of project planning, forecasting demand and managing human resources, leading digital teams of specialists
- Experience managing relationships within a large, multinational, matrix organisation
- Experience working with marketing stakeholders/agencies
- Experience working as or with Data Analysts (/Scientists/Designers), or a demonstrable understanding of the analytical mindset
- Fully operational knowledge and experience of the following areas:
- Martech and Adtech, digital platforms
- Media metrics and full funnel considerations
- Agile and lean approaches
- Data audiences, data analytics and tools across digital ecosystem
- Influencers campaigns from recruiting creators to implementation, execution, optimisation and measurement
- An excellent communicator with senior stakeholders, peers and reports (conversational and presentational)
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to understand and articulate customer needs in business and more technical vocabulary
- Standards of Leadership : agility, talent catalyst, bias for action
- Working knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Content creation
- Consumer insights
- You are an inclusive motivator of people. Your team deliver with real passion, growing and learning from each other whilst delivering quick wins.
- You are still responsible for your own results and as a manager, you also need to motivate others to deliver with passion, creating an inclusive and engaging climate around you. You can balance challenge with support and coaching. You understand the wider business context and you are emotionally intelligent enough to motivate people to deliver what is needed.
- Critical SOL (Standards of Leadership) Behaviors
- PERSONAL MASTERY: Sets high standards for themselves. Has emotional intelligence to take feedback, manage mood and motivations, and build empathy for others.
- PASSION FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE: Generates intensity and focus to motivate people to deliver results at speed. Takes personal responsibility and accountability for execution and results.
- TALENT CATALYST: Invests in people – coaches individuals and teams to realize their full potential. Creates an inclusive climate, empowering everyone to be at their best.
- PURPOSE & SERVICE: Has humility, understanding that leadership is service to others, inside and outside Unilever.
- CONSUMER LOVE: Invests time inside and outside to understand the needs of consumers.
- BUSINESS ACUMEN: Creates sustainable growth with purpose, engaging different partners across the system for change.
Unilever embraces diversity and encourages applicants from all walks of life! This means giving full and fair consideration to all applicants and continuing development of all employees regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, marriage and civil partnership, and pregnancy and maternity.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us