- Responsible for leading the Away From Home Category in digital enviroment.
- Responsible for all digital communication for Away from Home(B2B) organization to improve end-to-end customer journey.
- Lead the localization of global projects within the digital transformation agenda interms of content creation, media plan etc.
- Performance Marketing optimization in weekly basis.
- Responsible for digital CRM campaigns (e-mail, SMS) for Away from Home Category
- Lead and analyze web analytics and internal data to optimize website performance.
- Inflight optimization of communications plan, dynamic, real time allocation of budgets based on KPIs, including AB testing.
- Play a role in developing and standardizing analytical tools, frameworks and processes, to level up and democratize analytically grounded decision making at all levels of the business
- Deliver SEO, SEM strategy for website and internal B2B sales platform.
- Managing relationships with 3rd party vendors and service providers
- Preferably 1-3 years digital project management experience within B2B digital transformation ecosystem.
- Understanding of full funnel online customer journey touchpoints with a digital campaign management experience.
- Passionate about data and performance marketing, able to synthesize data and translate it into insights driving business decisions.
- High “bias for action” and leadership. Right Mental Attitude – open communication & walk the talk
- An excellent English language communicator with senior stakeholders, peers and reports (conversational and presentational)
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to understand and articulate customer needs in business and more technical vocabulary
- Experience working as or with marketing stakeholders/agencies and an understanding of their likely challenges and information requirements.
- Experienced project manager, particularly in terms of project planning, and forecasting demand.
- Facilitation and capability building skills. Able to contribute to a significant change program.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us