Main purpose of the job:
As an Operator Marketer, you will be responsible for attracting customers by creating and delivering valuable content and experiences tailored to them. You will form connections that customers are looking for, which solves their problems. You will gain valuable insights on the end-to-end customer experience and drive growth strategies for UFS. You will be responsible to
- Drive Business Growth Targets for Digital Reach, Penetration & Turn Over
- Understand & drive Full Operator Lifecycle to deliver Customer-centric performance KPIs including Conversion rate & # of digitally engaged operators.
- Drive Leads management (volume + efficiency + quality) in line with business KPIs
- Develop & Drive Relevant Content & Demand Generation Strategy
- Own & Drive Business Growth Targets for Turn Over, Reach & Penetration
- Drive the full Operator Lifecycle for all key customer segments. Executes the journeys & campaigns on all traffic-driving touchpoints.
- Understand the end-to-end buying journey of our key customer types & addresses the key moments that matter through omnichannel content.
- Ensure optimal business processes to support the journeys, to ensure they are seamlessly delivered end-to-end.
- Develops Partner ecosystems to increase reach / content / credibility (Chefs, KOGs, Industry bodies, other Suppliers, etc.).
Key member of a designated OCT – ensures KPIs are met and participate in idea generation and execution through sales team.
- No direct reports
- Omnichannel Trade Marketing
- Brand & Innovation
- Business Excellence
- Customer Development
- External Partnerships
- Strategy into Action: Develops strategy to drive growth & customer experience.
- Business Acumen: Deep understanding of sales/marketing funnels, operator lifecycle & marketing automation journeys
- Customer Centricity: Deep understanding of customer buying journeys & filtering all business decisions through the eyes of our customer.
- Creative & persuasive content creation & distribution across a variety of digital channels
- Performance measurement & analysis both online & offline
- Project management & process management
- A digital expert in traffic generation, lead management, content marketing/inbound marketing, conversion optimization, SEO, marketing automation & social media marketing
- 3-5 years of working experience in similar function in FMCG
- Proven track record in Marketing & Sales, preferably in the Foodservice Industry
- Basics of Marketing Automation
- Digital & social media
- Preferable experience within FMCG with Automated Sales & Marketing
- Industry knowledge for Operator Groups & Trade Customers
- Purpose & Service works from purpose for the good of others.
- Agility: constantly curious & courageous.
- Business Acumen: generates value in channels & customers.
- Passion for High Performance: inspires the energy needed to win & grow.
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us