CD Data Excellence Lead
Context & Main Purpose of Job
This role will play an essential role within the organization in KSA & Bahrain in terms of wiring the data flow & keeping our books into the right order, CD Data Excellence lead will be managing CD data & create an insightful outcome out of it via the right mapping, wiring & digitalization.
Partner with the broader CD team and stakeholders to deliver insightful data analytics, e.g. by extracting data /information from various structured & unstructured sources for reporting & controls purposes.
Contribute to digital transformation by designing & developing best in class, insightful analytics and landing world class quality reporting that results in superior performance management & decisions in CD.
Key Responsibilities / Focus Areas
What We Are About:
Our vision is to make Unilever data intelligent, partnering with the business to power key decisions with data, advanced analytics and AI to accelerate growth. Our 5 strategies to achieve this are:
Accelerate & simplify access to relevant data, information and insights Build in-house, leading-edge data, information, insights & analytics capability Lead the data & insights culture and careers to empower employees across Unilever Rapidly embed analytics products, solutions and services to drive growth Advance Information Automation at Scale
What You’ll Do:
Assist in forecasting month sales, providing information support for this process (data on secondary sales, contribution by category, contribution by region, etc.) Responsible for creating the month brief along with CD execution plans Control over the achievement of goals for primary and secondary sales by monitoring & reporting on the sales incentives of the sales team and evaluating its effectiveness Develop dashboards and scorecards to track key CD KPIs, and to track and report them on a regular consistent basis. To be created using PowerBI & Excel. These tools must be able to give insights which are highly usable and accessible to all Build long term CD understanding and analysis and improve daily operational efficiency Support for the annual planning process incl. leading the development and modification of the regional / RTM strategy (analytics, deep dive of plans, tracking the different KPIs for implementation, etc.); Own the process to integrate all sales data into digital data infrastructure Be the gatekeeper for data quality and integrity as requirement by the business by harnessing the value of data through cleaning, organizing from all touch points Must be able to explain the data/reports in a super simple way to all stakeholder & understand their business needs Closely coordinate with CD executives , KAMs and other management to get ad-hoc reports completed OTIF.
Who you are
- You are a collaborator: You believe in the incredible power of a team and are a natural connector. You value your team members and recognize the importance of building trust and accountability within the teams you are on and with your external business partners.
- You are a born leader: you are people first in your approach to work and you motivate those around you to best their best and achieve what has never been done before.
- You are a trailblazer: You have no problem jumping into new challenges with little to no precedent and setting the path. You have a ‘can do’ attitude and you believe in learning as you go. Building something brand new? No problem for you!
- You are a dot connector: Figuring out complex business challenges with limited guidance doesn’t faze you. You think outside of the box and are comfortable putting forward new ideas to move the business forward.
- You are a story teller: You love to deliver a killer presentation and recognize the importance of taking people on the adventure with you. The idea of knocking out a TED talk puts a smile on your face.
- You are a sponge: you have an insatiable curiosity and love to learn and share. You follow more podcast, vlogs and blogs than you can keep up with on a breadth of passions from technology, to social science and you believe in the power of paying it forward to help others develop their potential.
- You are a change-maker: As a proud leader within the eCommerce growth engine, you’ll serve as an ambassador throughout Unilever and enable our success. You’ll also get the chance to make a difference in the world by integrating everything we do with our Unilever Sustainable Living Plan team.
KPI’s and Dimensions
- Full CD Wire Integration
- Customer / Channel / Category data management
- Compliance to CD fundamentals
- Compliant Tracking for all required CD KPIs
- Digitalize & automate all data related work
- Create a new process & system for KSA/BAH FCST
Standards of Leadership in focus:
- Passion for High Performance
- Consumer Love
- Customer centric
Key Internal Interfaces
- Category Development
- Customer Marketing
- Customer Service
- CD Excellence & Capability
- KSA CD Leadership & Arabia
- Legal team
- Finance team
What you’ll need to succeed (Skills & Knowledge)
- Proven success in managing through complex projects involving multiple stakeholders from start to finish
- Previous experience in account management, with a proven track record of success in delivering against performance targets and building strong customer partnerships
- A strong understanding of customer data reporting and the ability to turn it into insights and actions
- Excellent communication skills; you’re not afraid to meet new people, form meaningful connections and ask questions
- Outstanding understanding of the shopper and the customer journey in the connected world
- Proof of strong Judgement, Drive, and Influence is a must.
Relevant Experiences ’E’ (essential) or ‘D’ (desirable)
- High MS Office, Power PI & technical skills in data management.(E)
- Experience in different range of business development & customer service. (D)
- Experience in working across multiple business teams and balancing multiple priorities (E).
- Experience in Marketing . (D)
- High degree of business acumen.(D)
- PMP Certification. (D)
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Connect with us
We’re always looking to connect with those who share an interest in a sustainable future.
Get in touch with Unilever PLC and specialist teams in our headquarters, or find contacts around the world.Contact us